When looking for a protein rich snack, we stumbled upon these easy to make flaxseed wraps. Takes no time to make and then you can wrap your own treats – be it peanut butter and banana, veggies, chicken, or anything that strikes your fancy. Enjoy!
Easy Flaxseed Wrap (Gluten-Free)
- 3 Tbsp. ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- pinch sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 large egg
- Mix all ingredients together and blend well.
- Warm a 10-inch skillet. Add coconut oil to grease if you want.
- Pour in the batter and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Lift the edge with a spatula and slide onto a plate. Let cool for at least 5 minutes. Enjoy!