The Forge Gym
Located in Waterbury, VT. Together, we can remain healthy and strong. With 3,300 square feet of space in three rooms, that’s a lot of space to socially distance your workout. State health requirements and restrictions are listed on each page. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
At this time we CANNOT allow any out of state visitors. This has been policy since reopening in June.
We love you all.
Large, carpeted, zone for warm ups, calisthenics, and our killer classes. Many accessories are located here including a heavy bag, battle ropes and TRX.
Get ridiculously fit with our cardio equipment such as Endurance treadmills, ellipticals, Concept 2 rowers and Ski Erg. Battle Ropes located in the quiet room.
Free weights and legendary machines will have your muscles pumped and chiseled. Dumb bells to barbells and everything in between. Squat, Bench, Deadlift.
Join The Forge Gym Today
Current COVID-19 Regulations: (As of 11/13/20)
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL OR HAVE A FEVER. NO ADMITTANCE TO NON-VERMONTERS AT THIS TIME.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
- Upon arrival, immediately wash hands. We have doorstops on all doors now so you can open them with your feet. Disinfectant spray will be provided in each bathroom for your own personal use in any way you wish.
- Sign in at with the sheet provided by the front door for contact tracing. If you prefer another method, please text 414-312-1444 or email us at ForgeGymVT@gmail.com so we have a record.
- We recommend wearing a mask until you can get set in your own workout station. Masks are then completely up to you, as we don’t want anything to interfere with your ability to breathe while working out hard. But, please be mindful of the direction of your breathing. Also wear one when you are closer than 6 feet from other people, such as when spotting.
- Members will obtain individual disinfectant spray bottles and microfiber towels for the duration of the workout. You will see the “Clean” and “Dirty” bins for the towels. These are mandatory for before and after touching every surface. You will see multiple signs regarding these regulations in every room of the gym. Hand sanitizer is provided in every room of the gym.
- Socially distance yourself from others while working out. We will block off every other piece of cardio to help you distance yourself easily. Please maintain 6 foot distance while working out. We will limit the amount of people to 16 at a time. This is in accordance with the State of Vermont’s current mandates of 1 person per 200 square feet. We will try to have windows open as much as we can to help disperse particulate matter unless it is windy.
Love the facility! State of the art.
Monday – Friday: 11:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday: Not staffed at this time. Please call or text 414-312-1444 to gain access on Sunday.
Personal Trainer on site during all staffed hours.
Should the above staffed hours not work for you, contact us via email at ForgeGymVT@gmail.com or call or text 414-312-1444. We are happy to accommodate your needs.
Members are given 24/7 access key fobs upon sign up.
EVERY NEW membership receives one FREE training session with personal trainer Kyle Smith
Please note that The Forge Gym has 24/7 video surveillance in all rooms for your safety.
We offer 2 restrooms and 2 additional changing rooms.
Located at 1930 Waterbury-Stowe Road
(also known as Route 100)
Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677
Just past Guptil Road.